What are the road safety rules that everyone should know about?
Being safe on the road is a very well social rule for people. There are multiple campaigns, awareness, and whatnot that are making people aware of the ill effects of not following proper rules and regulations. People must take this seriously and follow the protocols while on the road. This way, you can save your life and others as well. It is time that we act responsibly and follow road safety with responsibility.
The need of the hour:
If you don’t take road rules seriously, it might cost you your life, and that is not something that you can put a price on. So here are some rules that one needs to follow. Especially if you are someone who films during bike races or sports that include motorbikes. Apart from this, people are so used to recording other road users just for amusement or for professional purposes. If you are to hit the road with a camera for filming on the road, the below rules are for you.
- Strictly adhere to the traffic rules and keep in mind that there are other people on the road too.
- The driver must be competent enough to film while driving. Even though you are not handling the camera, it might give you a sense of consciousness which can lead to gruesome accidents.
- Installing a camera is a good idea provided that you do not violate any traffic rules.
- You must be a trained professional to film while driving for professional purposes.
- You can record things on the road as long as you don’t put yours and other’s life at risk.
Recording while riding:
People have used cameras installed in their helmets off late. It can be of use if they are met with any accidents of any sort. But people are using these cameras for recreational purposes, which can wreak havoc in the system of rules and safety. There is a limit to everything when it involves your life. These are the exclusive dashboard cameras, and people have put these recordings on social media too. It resulted in the maximum usage of these cams both for productive and destructive purposes.
The bottom line:
As a responsible citizen, your social responsibly is not to cause any trouble for the fellow riders on the road. So, if your recording troubles people, you must refrain from doing so. It is a common thing, and people must know these things before trying to film while driving.